Eyelash Extensions Look From Home!
Cut the lashes to the desired width & apply with our Bond & Sealer and Tweezers! The lashes stay in place for 5-7+ Days, The Sealer strengthens the Bond (Glue) So that everything stays in place even better!
- Clean your tweezers every time to remove glue residue.
- Do not use products containing oil near your eyes.
- Keep the lashes dry for the first 24 hours And apply the lashes in the morning.
- Use your tweezers and squeeze your lashes against your natural lashes so that it sticks firmly!
- When you handle it properly, you can reuse the lashes 3-5 times.
STEP BY STEP GUIDE:
Step 1: Apply the Bond to the roots of your lashes And do not use it as Mascara
Step 2: Apply the lashes with the Tweezers under your natural lashes, close to the waterline But without touching it
The lashes are very light and you don't feel them on your eyes.
Step 3: To strengthen the bond and to keep your lashes on even longer Use the Sealer! This way your lashes stay even longer, and then you squeeze your lashes against your natural lashes with the Tweezers
Step 4: When you are ready to remove the lashes, use our Remover. Wait 30/40 seconds and then they slide off easily. (We always recommend this because it won't damage your own lashes. If you pull it out yourself without the Remover, you pull your own lashes with it!)
VEGAN & CRUELTY FREE